Individual classes of Portuguese as Foreign Language
Ciberescola da Língua Portuguesa is offering online individual classes of Portuguese as Foreign Language (PFL) adressing all proficiency levels.
• 4 individual classes (1h hour per class) using a Skype video call, in real time interaction sessions between the student and the teacher;
• 4 texts assigned as homework and corrected by the teacher; corrections are delivered to the student either in a Word document or in a Podcast file; beginners, who are still not able to write a text, attend 45 min. classes twice a week;
• Access to all exercises and class materials of the course (no textbook is needed);
• Fee: 80 euros (it includes VAT).
The student may pay for the number of months he wants (1 to 12 months).
Courses are permanently open.
The goal of these courses is to develop reading, writing and oral skills, as well as vocabulary and grammar.
The activities planed for each month are:
• interactive exercises that the student completes at his own pace;
• writing exercises covering a wide range of topics;
• individual classes with the teacher to discuss the exercises and practise oral skills.
One-to-one sessions enable the teacher to create an individual study plan according to the student needs, purposes, age and mother tongue.
Tutoring schedules are arranged on an individual basis between the teacher and the students.
Learners must have:
• Broadband Internet
• Computer with webcam and microphone
• Skype and Flash Player installed in their computer
At the end of the course, learners will receive a certificate from Ciberescola stating their proficiency level.
Please read Terms and Conditions.